• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I've never had a problem finding a parking space at Grand Boulevard. My parking space is typically within 100 feet of wherever I am going.:dunno:

Worst case scenario if the cirque comes to town and there isn't MORE parking, I'll just park in the giant Publix lot. God didn't give you feet just so you could push the gas pedal. :roll:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Le Grand Cirque schedule 2010

Le Grand Cirque Destin | Official Site

25th May to August 16th
Shows times are 2pm & 8pm Tuesday - Sunday

*Show times may vary please contact box office for exact show schedule.
Seen by millions of people around the world, this must see Cirque extravaganza has broken box office records all over the Globe including becoming the biggest ever selling shows in the history of the Sydney Opera house.

Le Grand Cirque is a jaw-dropping visual feast of breathtaking group acrobatics and white-knuckle stunts and has been described by the press as “The Next generation of Cirque Du Soleil” (Southen Style)
Featuring more than 40 champion acrobats and performers from Brazil, Canada, Russia, Mongolia, Europe and China, the performers have been hand picked from around the globe for their amazing abilities and precision skill. The result is a fast-paced, heart-pounding spectacle that will astound you and keep you at the edge of your seats!

This spectacular production features, contortionists, tumblers, incredible aerial acts as well as the breathtaking Wheel of Death -- one of the most dangerous circus tricks ever attempted, and so much more packed into a 2 hour extravaganza! Extravagant and mesmerizing, Le Grand Cirque is a spectacular experience the family will never forget.

Starting May 25th, Le Grand Cirque will be performing at Grand Boulevard for the whole summer in its custom designed, air conditioned Italian tent which has been designed to hold just under 1100 people.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I am going at LEAST once! I love the circus, acrobats etc.! :D

When I was little we used to go watch the circus train come through town!

Last edited:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Wish they would advertise it as being in South Walton at Sandestin in Miramar Beach instead of Destin, where it is not. Those coming from Bay County, that is getting a lot of the TV ad coverage, would be glad to know that it is 30 minutes to one hour closer being in Miramar Beach in South Walton, versus Destin over in Okaloosa County.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Going to order my tickets soon. Trying to decide if I should get GOLD/CENTER. Would you let me know where you all were seated Kurt and what you thought about the seating.

Thanks
G

Going to order my tickets soon. Trying to decide if I should get GOLD/CENTER. Would you let me know where you all were seated Kurt and what you thought about the seating.

Thanks
G

Kurt just goes to pet the elephants, I doubt he will actually sit down. ;-)

pygmy-elephant-cool-pet-picture.jpg

I am looking forward to taking Imygyn sometime next week! :D