• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

B O B

Beach Crab
May 29, 2010
Kurt just goes to pet the elephants, I doubt he will actually sit down. ;-)

pygmy-elephant-cool-pet-picture.jpg

What a darling elephant. I didn't realize that there were miniature elephants, I say that because of the tusks. They look very mature for a baby elephant!

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Went to see the show today and totally enjoyed it. It's a great addition to the area.

The theater isn't that large, so all the seats in the place have a good view. I would recommend sitting in sections B, C, D, or E. We had Gold seats in section C and they were great. The silver seats in these sections aren't much different than the Gold, so if you're watching your budget, save yourself $10/seat and go with the Silver.

The seats in the last row are bench seats, but they're padded and have a high back. They are a little short front to back in the seat though. You save $14 with the bench seat, so if you're watching your pennies, this might work great.

The seats on the floor in the center are the most expensive, but it doesn't look like they are worth it. You have to look up all the time and the kids have to see over people's heads. The seating in this section isn't graduated in elevation. Those are the most comfortable and bigger seats though, with arm rests and a little higher backs.

For those of you that have seen Cirque de Soleil, you shouldn't go into Le Grand Cirque thinking you're going to see the same caliber of show. Le Grand Cirque is not as grand as Cirque de Soleil. The performances aren't as precise or as difficult, or as theatrical. It's been a few years since I've seen a Cirque de Soleil show, but I remember being much more enthralled with it.

That being said, I still enjoyed Le Grand Cirque and I think we're lucky to have them here. Go and check it out!

Note: Parking was not a problem. We went to the back of shopping center, behind where the tents were and parked very close to the entrance. Also, you can get a few dollars off your ticket if you buy it from the info booth in Silver Sands. I think it was $5 off the higher priced tickets, but just $2-3 for the others.

Last edited:

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
$35.00 - $75.00/ ticket. Am I looking at the schematic right? Is the bench seating at the top row the $35.00 ticket?

Yes - like SGB said, if wanting to save a bit go w/$35. I would have gone with cheaper tickets personally if I had read SGB's informative post prior to booking. :D