• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It was a great night - tons of people and lots of great art. Here are a few of my favorites. :D

dsc5552h.jpg
dsc6038.jpg
dsc6066.jpg
100612digitalgraffiti17.jpg

dbcooper

Beach Comber
Jan 11, 2008
Photos please for all of us sad folks who couldn't be there!!!

Art was great...crowd was HUGE. People said it was 4 times the crowd as last year. They ran out of walk up sale wrist bands (1500) early on and abandoned the ticket gates. I have a feeling it will be even bigger as the years continue.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Art was great...crowd was HUGE. People said it was 4 times the crowd as last year. They ran out of walk up sale wrist bands (1500) early on and abandoned the ticket gates. I have a feeling it will be even bigger as the years continue.

Yes - it will become world famous, and imitated.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Great event! :D I love every event they have there.

One enterprising young man projected a marriage proposal on the fountain inside the pool! So sweet! :love:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
What an extraordinary and energetic event! Thousands of spectators were mesmerized by dozens of colorful projections last night, as the 3rd annual Digital Graffiti festival sparked to life shortly after sunset. FLORIDIANS WON BIG LAST NIGHT. Congrats to our 36 finalists and to our 2010 Digital Graffiti winners:
  • The $1,000 prize for ?Best Local Submission? (sponsored by 30A.com) was awarded to ?Eye Spy? by Russell Beans of Seacrest, Florida
  • The $1,000 prize for ?Best Animated Submission? (sponsored by EBSCO) was awarded to ?Inner Kl?nge? by Lemeh42 of Moterado, Italy
  • A $2,000 prize for ?Most Innovative Submission? was sponsored by The Florida Governor?s Office of Film & Entertainment and was awarded to ?Night Walkers? by Yandell Walton and Tobias J Edwards of Collingwood VIC, Australia
  • The $1,000 prize for ?Audience Favorite? was determined by spectator text votes during the event, and the entry receiving the most votes was ?Eye Spy? by Russell Beans of Seacrest, Florida
  • Finally, we?re very proud to announce that this year?s $5,000 ?Best of Show? award (sponsored by The Alys Foundation) was awarded to ?Void?? by Bala Boyd of Freeport, Florida

Congrats to the winners, and all the entrants for being a part of a really special event. SoWal.com is proud to be a sponsor. :clap: