• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Tonight is a great night to go to the theatre! Tickets are still available for tonight's performance of Complete Works at the Rep, and don't forget to save your ticket stub, present it at Destin Chops 30A before September 2 and get 20% off your entire bill!

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
OMG! Them boys are hilay-lay! All my friends loved it. We needed a good laugh and got it.
Get a ticket 4-sho!

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
CandyM and I volunteered and saw thisFriday night. OMG it was, as Candy put it on facebook "just the kind hilarity we needed!" We were both shedding tears we were laughing so hard - you know the kind of laugh where you just can't get a grip! :D My jaw was aching!! Poor Candy probably has a bruised shoulder where I would punch her every time something was over the top - which was like CONSTANT!

I am telling you folks, this IS the shot in the arm we need around here. Better than anything I could imagine. The guys are genius. Period. Their timing is SPOT ON and the costumes - well lol you just gotta see.

So please, do yourself a huge huge favor - Get thee to the REP! :D :D

Last edited:

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
I was a little late in getting around to see this production, but glad I finally made it. This play makes Shakespeare more than fun! David, David, and Brook are terrific and I hear they change it up a little bit each night. I don't know how they keep it together with so much going on up on stage. The play is fantastic and I highly recommend it.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
I can't wait to go and laugh my butt off for hours. that is the best kind of funn!

You WILL laugh your butt off for hours. I still find myself laughing throughout the day! :D

Say, who played Ophelia? That wasn't Jen was it?? Someone said it was. She was great, whoever she was. FUN part!!! I wanna scream like that! :yikes: