• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
We're cranking it back up tonight! I know you are cooped up because of the rain today!!!! Come out and see the show!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
And where else can you get emoting like this. Ahhhhhhhhhh, acting!

Photo by imagesbydia.com

That's some serious emoting.

Look for the Seaside Rep float in the Seaside Parade. I hope it stops raining long enough to decorate it! Look and listen for it to roll down 30A!:wave:

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I bought a ticket for Friday. See you there!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I bought a ticket for Friday. See you there!
:wave:...it was such a pleasure to meet you!

These dudes are BARD TO THE BONE!!!! Oh my goodness....so much funn and a fabulous way to spend an evening! Thanks to the Rep...I heart this place! Hurry and get your tickets. You really don't want to miss this!

:dothewave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What a night! The skies opened up right as the house opened- and immediately Lake Seaside Rep filled up - the parking area behind the theatre becomes an open-water crossing to get to the steps if it is monsooning!

I stepped outside and was so happy to see RDLong! Open heart surgery 6 weeks ago and he shows up at the Rep- now there is a super fan! I warned him about laughing too hard and being careful with his incision, but forgot to tell the actors, and when Hop pulled him out of the front row to play a part in Hamlet, my heart about stopped. But Ralph handled it like a champ!

The audience member playing Ophelia was very pregnant, which was perfect (and she was DARLING), but David E. did not realize she was pregnant until he had grabbed her hand wand was yanking her out of her seat- then his eyes got big. So the audience participation part of Hamlet was a whole show by itself!:lol:

It is not true about kitties looking awful when wet- Miss Kitty and Jfunn's mom were caught in the deluge and were completely soaked when they arrived. They were both darling, and now we know why the handdryers in the Seaside bathroom blow so hard- it is for after-rainstorm cleanup. Add a couple of Rep Wraps and they were good to go- what good sports!

It has been a couple of weeks since I have seen the show and laughed just as hard last night as the first night. It was fun to have fun!!:clap: