• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
We've got our tickets for this next to last weekend performance. Really looking forward to the show as the REP has never let me down. A good laugh is definitely needed. I was careful about my seat selection. ;-)

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Tonight starts the countdown- 6 more shows, then if you missed it, well, ya missed it. :dunno: What more can I say? Go to www.seasiderep.org or call 231-0733 to get tickets!

Thanks to David, Brook, and Hop for giving us a lot of laughs this summer- when we needed them most. It's been a rocky summer thanks to this oil spill, but we have to remember that even though we have a tourism based economy, we are still a real community that is shaped and colored by our local arts presence too, so please support your local theatre- The Seaside Rep!

:bow:Thank you staff, actors, volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, and audiences for your support this summer- everyone really stepped it up for the Rep! Stay tuned for a Labor Day Weekend party announcement...it will be a very fun end of the summer celebration!

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Hard to believe closing weekend is here already! Hope to see y'all there!