• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
We're looking for a new puppy. Wanting a Bichon, Havanese, Cavalier King Charles, Lhasa, Maltese, or a mutt that comes mostly from these. Anyone know of any in SoWal or within a hour's drive?

Not interested in a pet shop. And sorry, we don't want an adult rescue dog. Yeah, I know...

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Another suggestion!

Please ck petfinder.com, for a new family member! A better idea, is to search all area animal shelters, from that site. There are many people having to give up there pets, due to the economy and finances! If you have children especially, that opportunity to save a life, would be wonderful!:love:
We're looking for a new puppy. Wanting a Bichon, Havanese, Cavalier King Charles, Lhasa, Maltese, or a mutt that comes mostly from these. Anyone know of any in SoWal or within a hour's drive?

Not interested in a pet shop. And sorry, we don't want an adult rescue dog. Yeah, I know...

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Did you ever find, a new family member?

Max is sooo cute,:love: the Maltese mix, that I posted a thread on! He has a few photos on it, too! Please keep him in mind, in case you hear of someone that might want to offer him, the love that he deserves! He looks so sad and it breaks my heart!:sosad:

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Diane4145
user_online.gif

Beach Fanatic
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

Max, a Shizu or Maltese mix, needs a loving home!
Another GORGEOUS little boy, needing a loving home! I saw this on WaltonFreecycle, can you help him, with a forever home!:love: I've been communicating, RE: updates.

Quote:
I?ve had a few people contact me but no one that has come to meet him, yet.

I need to find a more suitable home for Max. Max is a Shizu or Maltese mixed breed. Around 40 lbs. Male. Neutered. Housebroken. Home with no young children or smaller pets. I'm in south DeFuniak.

He is a wonderful dog, but, apparently needs to be in a home without young children or smaller dogs. I have grown very attached to him and he has to me, but, unfortunately I'm the only one in the house that he is sociable towards. He would make an absolutely amazing companion for someone that could provide a home that suited him better. He is neutered and housebroken and all of his shots are current.

http://x33.xanga.com/5c5f65570503327...m215981740.jpg
http://x8e.xanga.com/eaaf90537263227...m215981739.jpg

Please contact me directly
6porters@centurylink.net

Last edited:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
new puppy

Hi! I saw your post and I was recently at Alaqua and they had some very nice puppies and young dogs, some pure bread. It is a beautiful place and they take very good care of their pets of all kinds there. I had never visited before, but when I did I was really surprised. Most of the dogs and puppies seemed very friendly to and ready for a forever home. If you have not found one yet, please take a ride out there and check it out. I would bet you will come home with a new baby. I am from New Orleans and we don't have animal shelters like that there. This was like a hotel for animals compared to what we have where I am from. I am hoping to do volunteer work there soon. I have three cats and a dog and if I did not have so many there was one in particular I would have taken with me. They really need you. :love: Thanks, Brenda