• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
Yes - like SGB said, if wanting to save a bit go w/$35. I would have gone with cheaper tickets personally if I had read SGB's informative post prior to booking. :D

My ample bottom precludes my enjoying the bench seats, no matter how reasonably-priced......ironic, though, that a well-padded butt is never well-padded enough to keep your legs from going to sleep......

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
I have a question. Does anyone know if the performers who did the last act, the death defying cage thing, are staying out in this area? I could have sworn I saw them at BMB. It was a few afternoons before the circus and I told moondoggie "Pssst, see those guys? They just don't look like the normal beach goers." Shorter bathing suits, STRONG STRONG legs and I mean STRONG and well, they just stood out. One was stockier than the other and so were the two in the cage. I didn't hear them talking - I tried to eavesdrop hee hee. It was just the two of them.

Anyone?

Buy one ticket, get one free for the remainder of the shows, through Aug.15.

Just tried this on their website and it wanted full price for both tickets. Are you sure about this Kurt?