• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
M

Marley9994

Best Party of the YEAR!

Great Costums everywhere, Awesome dance music, cool lighting!

Noche de los Muertos Costume Party at Alys Beach

Date:
10/29/2010 - 8:00pm - 11:30pm

081025-alysbeach-055_0.jpg

081025-alysbeach-055_0.jpg

The Night of the Dead Costume Party returns to Caliza Pool featuring DJ Stevo.

www.houseofstevo.com

Only the undead can be the life of the party.

Buy Tickets >

Photo Galleries:
Noche de los Muertos 2008
Noche de los Muerteo 2009http://www.sowal.com/category/image-galleries/noches-de-los-muertes-2009

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Favorite Halloween Story:
Lived in a neighborhood with a million kids. One grumpy old guy wouldn't have candy. He had a special jar of pennies. You could keep all the pennies you could get in one handful. The trick was that once you stuck your hand in the jar and grabbed a big handful of pennies, you couldn't get your hand back out of the jar.:dunno: You could only get about 5 cents if you had a tiny hand. But we tried and tried every year and griped and griped every year. I'm sure the old guy laughed and laughed every year.:lol:

PalmBeach

Beach Lover
Feb 21, 2007
My favorite Halloween memory is being at Alys Beach last year and I would like to go again this year!

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!

Our official random number chooser (aka colleague down the hall) chose #32!!!! So, congrats to SWGB! Look for a PM with information regarding your Noche tickets!!!! Look forward to seeing you all on Friday night! :wave:

J

jessiejones

free tickets

Hi, i was trying to see about free tickets. Can't find how to get them. My daughter and I came last year and we loved it! Please let me know.

Thank You,
Jessica Jones

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Woohoo! I can't wait.

I demand a re-count! ;-):D:wave:

Oh, well, at least I'll get to hang with the man who won the free tickets! See you there, buddy! :clap: