• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kurt....love those photos! I remember the rainy night...it is actually one of my fondest memories!

Another thing to love about mtn film...we haven't stopped discussing plastics since we saw 'Bag It'.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wonderful as always! The final film was hysterical.

My only complaint would be the 'food and wine pavilion'. Chan's you apparently aimed low and then dropped the ball about 10 feet short. Please please please let WaterColor take over the concessions again next year.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Did you see your face?

Yes, I saw my big ole head between 7-8 secs:lol:. You got me:clap:It was great to see you, Jenny and Family, John R, Dia, scooterbug, Miss Kitty, Mr. SWGB, Murray B., and the rest of the SoWal family. I missed seeing Mrs. SoWal.com :wave:

I :love::love: u guys and thank you Walton Outdoors for taking me along with you. This is the second year WO shared their tickets with me:wave: Next year I'm going to aim to do the whole weekend.

Rose Anna

Beach Comber
Jan 7, 2008
Blue Mountain
I am already anticipating next year's films.

Feed back for this year.

+Films-- Great as always!!
+New Screen and sound system-- fantastic!!
+Venue -- Beautiful as ever!

-Ticket prices-- St. Joe, please be kind, the people taken several economic hits lately. Better price will bring bigger numbers which will mean more money for you in the long run.
-Food--needs some help. --More checkout points, Round prices to include tax to even dollar (so all the servers are not waiting on the cashiers to count silver all night), Move condiments table to an adjacent area away from food purchase area, people are hungry at intermission as well as during the 2nd half of the films, IMO keep the food simple, limit packaging and use eco-friendly packaging (all the foam and plastic was sort of embarrassing after Bag It), most of all please remember that this is a film festival NOT a wine festival.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Some important topics were broached last night, and frankly I was a bit disappointed by the audience reaction. I guess pioneering filmmakers get used to the slings and arrows of scorn.