• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hey Kitty--just do not wear a necklace to this event--;-) (you will find out!)..meow. See you at the Afterglow Party--bring cigarettes!

What are you buying me now?

OMC...cigarettes/afterglow/hysterical! :lol:

Don't forget your checkbook!

what? no magic money machines available? :cool:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I sooooo wish I was gonna be there!!
Tonight/tomorrow I expect:

1.stories
2.pics
3.incriminating pics

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
A Weekend Benefiting your Community:
Catwalk, Auction, Calendar

On November 20th, 2011
make your plans to have some fun. The Embassy Suites in Miramar Beach will provide the venue for an event you are not likely to forget. "Catwalk 211" with festivities, papparazzi, and excitement will fill the atrium as we anticipate which 12 men will represent each month on the Men Who Service Walton calendar, and the Peoples Choice winner Mr. 2011. As they are presented to a grateful, cheering room of Waltonians, the music will pump as these men strut their stuff on the catwalk.

Produced by John Rosenberg, with a script written by Teance Blackburn and Catwalk direction by Sara Paul and fashion contributed by wonderful clothiers and sponsors from all over the county.

This event will open the holiday season with a bang. The auction items are spectacular and each trip offered is better than the next.

After the show and auction, the calendar men will be available to sign the calendar at the "Afterglow" party.

But wait, there's more. On Sunday the 21st we are planning a "trunk party"just in case there are some auction items leftover that need a place under your Christmas Tree. Great place to do a little shopping in support of a great cause.

Cat Walk 211

Community Walton
Community%20Walton%20Logo_Final.jpg

catwalk211%2520badge.jpg

Bump (and Grind!) Yea baby!