• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkryan

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2006
Need Information! Very interested!

Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

Hello!
Very interested! Please call me at 850-687-0596 or email to wink121384@yahoo.com. I also did not see any pictures attached. Look forward to speaking with you!
Thanks so very much!

beachbutterfly

Beach Comber
Jun 28, 2009
Oh captain my captain!
I am very interested in seeing your place. I have a small bischon that is house trained. Would this be acceptable? I am free tom and could meet and take a look!
Sincerely
B

Captain

Beach Comber
Oct 19, 2010
Pics for Sm guest Cottage

Hello Heretostay,

There is a full kitchen with a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher and disposal. It does not have a completely separate bedroom. There is a half wall that divides the space for sleeping/living. Here are a few pictures. Actually, I have tried to upload a few pics and I am receiving a failure messge. I have sent these photos to others in direct emails and don't know what the problem is right now. I will try again tomorrow if this interstes you.

Captain

Hello,

I have not been able to upload on this site. If you are still interested please call me at 850 276-7220 or provide an email address where I can email you directly.

Thank you.

Captain

Beach Comber
Oct 19, 2010
Sm Guest Cottage Reply

Oh captain my captain!
I am very interested in seeing your place. I have a small bischon that is house trained. Would this be acceptable? I am free tom and could meet and take a look!
Sincerely
B

Hello Beachbutterfly,

This is your season! There are butterflys everywhere. Please call me to discuss your interest in this cottage and so I can learn more about your bischon. Thank you.

I can be reached at (850) 276-7220

Judy Nunnally

Beach Comber
Nov 11, 2010
Is this unit still available, I would like to take a look at it

I am interested in taking a look at his unit if available. Please email me at judyplaza8@gmail.com to schedule a viewing.

Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

Exactly what I am looking for!!!

Hi! Your Guest Cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for!!! Please take a look at my "profile" on SoWal and photos to see a little more about me. I'd LOVE to look at it tomorrow. Can move anytime!

My number is 850-899-0070.
Sincerely,
Lindsay Parker
lindsaykat1 on SoWal

Cottage sounds like exactly what I am looking for!!!

Hi Captain! can you tell me a bit more about the cottage? Is there a full kitchen? a studio or does it have a bedroom? i would like some pictures if possible. thanks for your time!

Hi! Your cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Can you please send photos? My email is : katelp34@yahoo.com. I can move any time! Currently live in Grande Pointe, Inlet Beach. My number is 850-899-0070. Cannot wait to hear back from you and see photos.

Sincerely,
Lindsay Parker

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
This is the Captain. This cottage has been rented. Thank you for your interest.

I am interested in taking a look at his unit if available. Please email me at judyplaza8@gmail.com to schedule a viewing.

Hi! Your Guest Cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for!!! Please take a look at my "profile" on SoWal and photos to see a little more about me. I'd LOVE to look at it tomorrow. Can move anytime!

My number is 850-899-0070.
Sincerely,
Lindsay Parker
lindsaykat1 on SoWal

Hi! Your cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Can you please send photos? My email is : katelp34@yahoo.com. I can move any time! Currently live in Grande Pointe, Inlet Beach. My number is 850-899-0070. Cannot wait to hear back from you and see photos.

Sincerely,
Lindsay Parker

Please refer to the first quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.