• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
X-TRA SPECIAL Gift-from-the Universe LAGNIAPPE) ... the lovely gentleman who, synchronistically, just happened to be playing winsome & beautiful flute music on the walkover steps!

To the man on the walkover, thank you for being there.

YES! Wasn't he wonderful? :love:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
YES! Wasn't he wonderful? :love:

Yes. I have seen him/heard his wonderful music before...love it! Perhaps next time, he will join us.:D

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Why am I sensing a "Witches of Eastwick" vibe here?! lol I am sorry I didn't go. I know Imy would have been complaining about the cold though. Sometimes I call her my grumpy old lady to her vast pleasure. ;) Sounds like an amazing experience was had by all!

We did have a great time! Wonderful way to start the year off on a positive note and with lots of encouragement from friends new and old.

Much more "Sisterhood of the traveling wine" than Witches of Eastwick though. :lol:

It wasn't that cold - I didn't even go get my coat out of the car, but I did use my blanket and scoot closer to the fire a couple times. :D

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm so bummed I missed this gathering and burning of bowls! I really wanted to see you gals again and meet thy one who remains unnamed. :wave: I did my mission today and took one to the airport. I'm beat...November and December are full of birthdays, anni's, Christmas, then a week later another birthday, and New Years. I so needed to be with ya'll yesterday. Please, do another one soon. I can be witchy or sistery or both. :D

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
View attachment 18708 "our Burning Bowl" sunset
album.php

Last edited:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Much more "Sisterhood of the traveling wine" than Witches of Eastwick though. :lol:

True, unless you mess with the Sisterhood. ;-)

I so needed to be with ya'll yesterday. Please, do another one soon. I can be witchy or sistery or both. :D

We've decided to make this a regular solstice event, so next one is on or near June 21st. :wave:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
I'm so bummed I missed this gathering and burning of bowls! I really wanted to see you gals again and meet thy one who remains unnamed. :wave: I did my mission today and took one to the airport. I'm beat...November and December are full of birthdays, anni's, Christmas, then a week later another birthday, and New Years. I so needed to be with ya'll yesterday. Please, do another one soon. I can be witchy or sistery or both. :D

Darling... you will join us when you can and it's 'right & natural' with the entirety of your life. Whenever that is, you'll most certainly always be welcomed with joyful hugs!
DtI: That also goes for you & Imy too :D

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Darling... you will join us when you can and it's 'right & natural' with the entirety of your life. Whenever that is, you'll most certainly always be welcomed with joyful hugs!
DtI: That also goes for you & Imy too :D

VERY joyful! After all, we travel with wine. :lol:

And Douglas, we welcome intrepid souls - male or female! :wave: