• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Post your favorite to win the Oscar for sound effects editing.
:D

JUST KIDDING - just post anything here on this thread for a chance to win 2 tickets.
:wave:

Winner announced tomorrow.

Sunday, February 27 for Seaside REP's first ever Oscar Party.
oscar_65_193.jpg

The REP's rolling out the red carpet and popping champagne corks. Come prepare to champion your favorites for Oscar gold as well as prizes for our own local "celebrities."

You don't want to miss this party!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
"Live from the Sandy Red Carpet"...says it all! Here are a few details...

My favorite part of the night is the E! coverage- and how fun to watch that with friends at an Oscar party!

The raffle is tied to the big award categories (Best Picture, Actor and Actress, Supporting Actor & Actress), so your chances of winning increase if you have picked the Oscar winners.

"Hot or Not" will be very interesting, knowing how much people like to dress up and/or costume in this town. I will probably be wearing a combo of sequins, feather, and flip flops, probably with jeans thrown in there somewhere, but I expect there will be just about everything from evening gown to sequins with shorts- we do live at the beach! The Rep has found a great local to do the interviews on the red carpet- think Joan Rivers and Mary Hart. Ho boy- it is going to be waaaaay fun.

There will be a tent, TV screens, and bar outside with the red carpet, and a big screen on stage inside.

Am I forgetting anything?

Oh yeah- tickets on sale at Seaside Rep Theatre | Northwest Florida's Premier Professional Theatre. While you are on the site, check out the new redesigned website- content is still being loaded, but there is much to see, and fun videos too.

Thanks for supporting the Seaside Repertory Theatre. 2011 is jam-packed and we hope you come out and see a show (or all of them!):clap:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
What's happening at the REP...

OSCARS AT THE REP!

Stroll up the red carpet from La Botana, sip delicious champagne from Emerald Coast Wine and Spirits, nosh on great hors d'oeuvres from Cowgirl Kitchen and don't forget to vote for your favorites to win! We have five prize catagories - Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, and Best Picture. It's all for the benefit of the Seaside Repertory Theatre. Bring your friends or meet them at the Seaside Meeting Hall Theatre.

Its all happening on Sunday, February 27 beginning at 5:30 p.m. with the E! Red Carpet Show and the Ocars at 7 p.m.

Tickets are $35.

come out and support the Seaside REP Theatre!:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'm ready for my close up! ;-)

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Got my ticket ordered! Can't wait! :clap:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Bought my tickets last night!!!! :clap:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Still don't have a dress - keep your fingers crossed that one of Kit's old pageant gowns works for me!

I love playing dress up and hope to be dripping in bling! :D