• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
I have a story here- I schedule usher and concessions volunteers for the Rep- and had Gidget and her friend scheduled for tonight instead of last night. So we had lots of great volunteers last night thanks to my crazy scheduling, but now need 2 for tonight!

So- if anyone wants to see Honky Tonk Angels for free ( a $30 value)- PM me about volunteering as an usher or concessions help. Tonight is available, and a couple of other nights in the run.

Thanks Gidget! ;-)

Oh folks - DO volunteer - it is such fun and a wonderful way to see the show, meet new friends, see old friends and help out the REP!!

Gidget

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mission accomplished! If you are attending the show tonight, introduce yourself to volunteers Walt and Amy Fletcher- they are the singer/songwriters Sterling Fletcher, and have performed at both 30A Songwriters Festivals. They are moving over to SoWal soon and are a great addition to our community!

Thanks everyone! If you would like to get on the show volunteer list- send your contact info to info@seasiderep.org.

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
Just heard there are only a few tickets left for tonight's performance.
Tickets for the rest of the weekend are going fast.

This is a great show with great music, great performances, and great live music.

Don't miss it. Only six performances left.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Just heard there are only a few tickets left for tonight's performance.
Tickets for the rest of the weekend are going fast.

This is a great show with great music, great performances, and great live music.

Don't miss it. Only six performances left.

They are gone- SOLD OUT tonight! And it looks like a fun group- lookout Honky Tonk ladies!! :clap:

Still some left for Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for everyone's support of this show- it has been fun, and so great to hear the buzz around town about the Rep. Brook, Anne Marie, Redd, Anna, the Bodacious Bobcats, and everyone else involved in this show should take a HUGE bow!

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
Only three performances left of this stellar show. If you haven't seen it yet, get your tickets today as they are selling out quickly.
You don't want to miss it.
Closing weekend is always a blast!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Boo Yah...who else is attending closing night? I cannot wait for this!!! :D

Saturday night is SOLD OUT! Some tix available for Thursday and Friday, but the eblast newsletter is going out in a while so those tickets will go fast when "last chance to see Honky Tonk Angels" hits the inboxes!