• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
That may be true. So lets say Gordon Porter, or Rabbit Miles, Quinn McMillian, Lane Reese, Tim Pauls, Cindy Meadows, Herman Walker or the like decided to run. Now I'm not saying any or all these former elected officials are bad, some I even voted for, but just saying if your willing to give them a shot because you don't think any of them could do any worse may seriously want to reconsider how you select a candidate because I would venture to guess someone has something bad to say about all of them.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
All of you who won't file to run remember one thing. Each Commissioner is only one vote. If you have a complaint, file for office.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Most politicians these days aren't well educated. At least not more than the rest of us. They follow policies the best they can, and don't know when they are flawed. They do things the way their predecessors did them. When someone challenges them in a lawsuit, they are told to keep their mouth shut and play dumb. Blame the lawyers and the system first people. You should all take a long look in the mirror before throwing stones.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Of course it's old news! The video is CLEARLY marked OCT-09. But it seems history is doomed to repeat itself if we learn nothing from the mistakes of the past. Susan Harris is currently involved in yet another lawsuit with our County Commissioners over Sunshine Laws. How much will this jewel cost? And as long as people are willing to continue to vote for this kind of incompetence, the taxpayers will continue to shuck out the big bucks for it.