• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Any recommendations for "mole eradicators" in the 30-A area?

I'm off 393 between 90 and 30A, and I have one/several moles decimating my yard.

I need a reference (name, phone number, recommendations) of someone who might be able to solve my problem--before all my grass disappears into tunnels.....!

To say it another way: HELP..... I WANT THESE CRITTERS OUT OF HERE, FOREVER!

Thanks. I feel better now.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
If you have centipede type grass and you have mole crickets it will be hard to keep moles out of your yard. You may just need to eradicate the crickets to overcome the moles.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Bump..... My problem (moles) continues. The solution is yet to be found. Any qualified "mole hunters" out there?

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
I've heard hooking the exhaust of a lawnmower up to their holes will help. It may run them out to neighbors but at least they're out of your yard. A friend did this. You can find videos of how to do it on internet.

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
I've heard hooking the exhaust of a lawnmower up to their holes will help. It may run them out to neighbors but at least they're out of your yard. A friend did this. You can find videos of how to do it on internet.

Based upon prior experience in Ky with these destructive critters, I offer these options

1. Go to a Southern States or Tractor supply and look for sulpher bombs for dealing with chipmunks and or moles and follow directions in placing them doen the hole

2. Go to John Deere Landscapes off of 393 and buy a mole trap - simple to use and fairly straightforward for killing the critters

3. Moles seems to be most active at mid day so quietly go out and stand behind the tunnel and wait for signs of movement - take a flat shovel and drive it down in back of the mole and then take another shovel and did the critter out!

Last but not least - find out who the greenskeeper is at Santa Rosa or Camp Creek Golf Club , make a call and offer than money to help!

Feel free to PM me with any questions and good luck!