• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
I need a roofing contractor to put a new roof on my place but was surprised at the first quote I received. I'd like reccommendations on a good contractor known for fair prices. Also, if you are a roofing contractor who sees this, give me a call at 985-860-2377. Michael. I'm ready to put this roof on.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
I'm another satisfied customer of Wayne Andrews.
He did a new roof for me after Hurricane Ivan, it's still in great shape.

Last edited:

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Thanks

I'm another satisfied customer of Wayne Andrews.
He did a new roof for me after Hurricane Ivan, it's still in great shape.

Thanks for the replies. The members of SoWal are the best. It's been awhile since I've trolled these waters but I'm glad to be back among friends. Bobby Johnson helped me get into my dream home, I just want to tidy it up to A+ standards now that it's mine. Thanks for the roofing recommendations. I will check into it ASAP. Oh, can someone stop the rain, just for a bit, so I can take care of the roof 9-)

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Jim Kelly at 527-8764 did a great job for us at our home and at Capistrano Condos. Great f/u and pricing

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Mike, glad to see you are back!! Missed your videos so get cracking and start spitting them out again. LOL!! Dan

Thanks Dan. I have missed this area on my journeys. Sometimes at night I'd close my eyes and picture some of my favorite sweet spots here. Now, I have sweet spots in the Smokey Mountains, the keys, Utah and more. But now I have roots here. Roots that need a new roof lol

spaglioni

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2012
Just got done with a roofing project at my home on SRB. Used Providence Roofing. Reach out to John at 850-622-5555 or 850-699-6665. They committed the high sin of:

1. Calling me back
2. Showing up on time
3. Actually quoting a price and sticking to it
4. Keeping in touch as the rain came down and delayed them
5. Installed the fix
6. Called me when it was done (I live in Atlanta)
7. Did not disturb my friends who where using the house this week

Can you believe that?? A contractor that kept his word. The big attraction was that they don't work north of S. Walton...preferring the 30-A area.

Give them a call and put them in your mix.