• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SBlett

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2013
Hi everyone! We have just moved from overseas and are totally new to the area I have a 1 and 4, almost 5 year old and am a Stay at home Mom. I need the gouge! My 4 year old is a Sept baby and all of the VPK slots at Butler are full :sosad:

Are there any good play groups? Regular Activities? Mommies groups nearby?

Any reasonably priced preschools you think might still have slots?

I would also love some pediatrician recommendations!

Any other local Moms with kids about the same age interested in getting together?

And most important, any good, reliable baby sitters looking for a few consistent hours of work a week?

Thanks in advance!

SBlett

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2013
Hi everyone! We have just moved from overseas and are totally new to the area I have a 1 and 4, almost 5 year old and am a Stay at home Mom. I need the gouge! My 4 year old is a Sept baby and all of the VPK slots at Butler are full :sosad: Are there any good play groups? Regular Activities? Mommies groups nearby? Any reasonably priced preschools you think might still have slots? I would also love some pediatrician recommendations! Any other local Moms with kids about the same age interested in getting together? And most important, any good, reliable baby sitters looking for a few consistent hours of work a week? Thanks in advance!

Bump

SBlett

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2013
We have found a great little school but are still looking for a pediatrician or GP in the area. Sacred Heart pediatrics staff has really put me off, I'm not interested in waiting two months to meet the actual Doctors there so any OTHER recommendations would be very much appreciated!

ebutterfly782

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2013
We are new to the area as well. I am trying a GP in November. Hopefully he will be good. If he is, I'll post his info. I would like to find somebody who can see the whole family. It's much easier than having different doctors for everybody.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hi everyone! We have just moved from overseas and are totally new to the area I have a 1 and 4, almost 5 year old and am a Stay at home Mom. I need the gouge! My 4 year old is a Sept baby and all of the VPK slots at Butler are full :sosad:

Are there any good play groups? Regular Activities? Mommies groups nearby?

Any reasonably priced preschools you think might still have slots?

I would also love some pediatrician recommendations!

Any other local Moms with kids about the same age interested in getting together?

And most important, any good, reliable baby sitters looking for a few consistent hours of work a week?

Thanks in advance!

:welcome: :sowal:

Check out
http://sowal.com/group/santa-rosa-beach-mommies