• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Awww.....thanks, y'all!!! Perhaps I should visit more often. BR, I think you win the prize for the most faithful!!!
Love & miss y'all!!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Hey Paula!! I miss the old crowd on here too. I think we're all mostly over on that social media site--including Mermaid. Maybe we should plan an old-timers reunion, kinda like the old smokin', drinkin' & cussin' nights. :)

And yeah Local....that was it. :D

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Hey Paula!! I miss the old crowd on here too. I think we're all mostly over on that social media site--including Mermaid. Maybe we should plan an old-timers reunion, kinda like the old smokin', drinkin' & cussin' nights. :)

And yeah Local....that was it. :D

OK, I'm going to track you down one of these days! I think we planned one of the first brunches of people who didn't know each other but who talked to each other on this board back in the early days - 2004 or 2005. I remember those days VERY fondly.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
We need another Soiree!!

I think BB organized that meet and greet at Fire. I was there. It was the birth of the "Cork on the Ocean" handle flub where I though she said her name was "Courtney Lotion". I leaned over and asked NoHall (speaking of!) why she was called Courtney Lotion, and she about blew her bloody mary out of her nose!

:D:clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Good times for sure!!! Paula, I'd LOVE to see you and everyone else!!!!!!