• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lorrie Greer

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2014
Panama City Beach
I am happily accepting new clients for pet sitting! I am a huge animal lover and advocate and would love the opportunity to take care of your furbabies while you're away. Animals are so much more comfortable in the familiarity of their own home rather than being borded in a facility with other strange barking dogs. Let me help! I have six animals; two senior dogs and four crazy cats! I also feed the neighborhood ferals, volunteer at Alaqua and was a veterinary assistant for over four years as well as volunteering for PAWS Humane (Columbus, Ga) for many years. I have a passion and a deep love for animals. Due to my own furbabies' needs, I am unable to do overnights but am happy to provide services such as dog walking, cat sitting, feeding, vet visits and most of all, lots of love, kisses and cuddles! Please message me here for more information or call/text 904-510-6183.

callie

Beach Crab
May 21, 2008
I am happily accepting new clients for pet sitting! I am a huge animal lover and advocate and would love the opportunity to take care of your furbabies while you're away. Animals are so much more comfortable in the familiarity of their own home rather than being borded in a facility with other strange barking dogs. Let me help! I have six animals; two senior dogs and four crazy cats! I also feed the neighborhood ferals, volunteer at Alaqua and was a veterinary assistant for over four years as well as volunteering for PAWS Humane (Columbus, Ga) for many years. I have a passion and a deep love for animals. Due to my own furbabies' needs, I am unable to do overnights but am happy to provide services such as dog walking, cat sitting, feeding, vet visits and most of all, lots of love, kisses and cuddles! Please message me here for more information or call/text 904-510-6183.
I noticed that you also posted a lost orange cat back in November. Did you find your cat? An orange super friendly male cat has been at my house for about a week. Thought he was declawed. he's not just really short claws. Look like he is fixed. Trying to get a pic up on sowal shortly. Contact me at 850-218-3516 if you think he's yours. Also want to talk to you about pet sitting.

Lorrie Greer

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2014
Panama City Beach
I noticed that you also posted a lost orange cat back in November. Did you find your cat? An orange super friendly male cat has been at my house for about a week. Thought he was declawed. he's not just really short claws. Look like he is fixed. Trying to get a pic up on sowal shortly. Contact me at 850-218-3516 if you think he's yours. Also want to talk to you about pet sitting.
Hi Callie, I'm happy to talk to you about pet sitting, please feel free to send me a private message. However did not lose an orange cat or post about a lost cat so not sure on that one. ;-)