• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.SAM_0238.JPG Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

Rachel Huff

Beach Crab
Sep 14, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I am interested and will give all info required but I have 2 questions first-- is there a washer and dryer? Also, is there a window unit or central heat/air?

Thank you.

Walton

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2017
Panama City Beach
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.[/QUOTE

Walton

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2017
Panama City Beach
Hi,
Can you send me the address and more pics please. Also when is the home available to move in? My email is myparadisepropertysolutions@gmail.

Thanks!

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Hi,
Can you send me the address and more pics please. Also when is the home available to move in? My email is myparadisepropertysolutions@gmail.

Thanks!
I will hopefully have unit ready by the 1st of Oct unit is also listed for sale @ $269k