• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Hi just wanting a few more pics and the address. We have family that own a home on Marlin in Blue Mountain and hoping it was one of the homes on the corner.
yes it is very close to marlin. at this time I do not want to give an exact address to respect the tenants privacy. but will list every thing as soon as possible along with additional pics. it is also for sale at $269k

Walton

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2017
Panama City Beach
yes it is very close to marlin. at this time I do not want to give an exact address to respect the tenants privacy. but will list every thing as soon as possible along with additional pics. it is also for sale at $269k
Thanks for the info. We are looking for a place but are in no hurry. We can go month to month in our current rental until we find something. Looking for min. Of 1 yr lease but would like 2 yrs. Just need to be close to the area. I work as a property manager for Benchmark 30A and my husband owns a property maintenance/remodeling company and all of our clients are on 30a. Just looking for a small beach bungalow near family and work and of course the beach!Any additional pics would be helpful. Thanks!