• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Seeking a permanent part time position using my Accounts Payable, Receivable, Cash Application, Payroll and other office skills Also experienced with month and year end close.. Currently working retail Want to get back in the office. I am experienced. Also detailed, dependable, trustworthy and able to work with no supervision Also have common sense. Looking for 24 to 32 hours per week.(3 to 4 days) depending on the pay. Please call me 678-480-3448, Karol

Seeking a permanent part time position using my Accounts Payable, Receivable, Cash Application, Payroll and other office skills Also experienced with month and year end close.. Currently working retail Want to get back in the office. I am experienced. Also detailed, dependable, trustworthy and able to work with no supervision Also have common sense. Looking for 24 to 32 hours per week.(3 to 4 days) depending on the pay. Please call me 678-480-3448, Karol
Hey Karol - If you are still looking, I would love to meet with you. aowens@sterlingresorts.com