• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SUZI

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2017
Santa Rosa BEACH FL
I HAVE A THREE BEDROOM/FOUR BATH HOME THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RENTED AND IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. PREFERABLY FURNISHED BUT CAN BE UNFURNISHED AS WELL. IN VERY QUIET, BEAUTIFUL AREA, CLOSE TO PUBLIX. AVAILABLE AS SOON AS 10/1/17. $3700 A MONTH. PLEASE CALL IF INTERESTED. 859 466 4962

Barry Ben-Horowitz

Beach Comber
Jul 3, 2017
South Walton Florida
I HAVE A THREE BEDROOM/FOUR BATH HOME THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RENTED AND IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. PREFERABLY FURNISHED BUT CAN BE UNFURNISHED AS WELL. IN VERY QUIET, BEAUTIFUL AREA, CLOSE TO PUBLIX. AVAILABLE AS SOON AS 10/1/17. $3700 A MONTH. PLEASE CALL IF INTERESTED. 859 466 4962
Is this home still available? I am in Seaside until Saturday and would love to see the home.
312-532-2413
bhorowitz@netzero.com

Mary Camiolo

Beach Comber
Apr 6, 2017
Tn
Hello! We are a family moving to South Walton Beach at the end of October and seeking a 3-4 bedroom house for a 1-2 year lease. Preferably with pool access and within walking distance to the beach.

We would love to see the house while we are in town! My email is Marycamiolo@gmail.com if it would be possible to send pictures and my husband Peter can be reached at (615)653-3508.
We will give a call tomorrow!

Thanks!

SUZI

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2017
Santa Rosa BEACH FL
Hello! We are a family moving to South Walton Beach at the end of October and seeking a 3-4 bedroom house for a 1-2 year lease. Preferably with pool access and within walking distance to the beach.

We would love to see the house while we are in town! My email is Marycamiolo@gmail.com if it would be possible to send pictures and my husband Peter can be reached at (615)653-3508.
We will give a call tomorrow!

Thanks!
hi mary
yes ... you would have access to all six pools at watercolors as a long term rental. please call me and I will set a time up and give you more details on the house. 859 466 4962
thank you!
Suzi

SLB 30A

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2017
30A

Is this home still available? Let me know. Thanks. Do you have any pictures?

SUZI

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2017
Santa Rosa BEACH FL
I HAVE A THREE BEDROOM/FOUR BATH HOME THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RENTED AND IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. PREFERABLY FURNISHED BUT CAN BE UNFURNISHED AS WELL. IN VERY QUIET, BEAUTIFUL AREA, CLOSE TO PUBLIX. AVAILABLE AS SOON AS 10/1/17. $3700 A MONTH. PLEASE CALL IF INTERESTED. 859 466 4962.
yes the house is listed on the mls for sale and pictures are on that....
let me know if you would like to see it. It is unfurnished and available to rent.
thank you
suzanne