• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bac

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2013
Been on the road to Havana, Cuba and Mexico all week...to see Cuba was most def worth the trip!! Next 20 years should bring big changes in Cuba...we’ll see....

Looking like all the roadies are primed for big wins, so I’m taking ‘em all + the points...

Duke
Nebraska
NC State
Florida+7.5
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
West Virginia
Georgia
Virginia+10.5
Kentucky
Washington State
Notre Dame
TCU+6.5
Arizona State
Wyoming

Been on the road to Havana, Cuba and Mexico all week...to see Cuba was most def worth the trip!! Next 20 years should bring big changes in Cuba...we’ll see....

Looking like all the roadies are primed for big wins, so I’m taking ‘em all + the points...

Duke
Nebraska
NC State
Florida+7.5
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
West Virginia
Georgia
Virginia+10.5
Kentucky
Washington State
Notre Dame
TCU+6.5
Arizona State
Wyoming
You just might be right.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal 2017-18 NCAAF Pick'ems Week 11 Results
Congratulations to aTmMom for continuing the Season leadership although kurt narrowed the lead to a three game margin. Congratulations to Lady D for the Week's leadership with an incredible 11 picks. This week will certainly impact many teams' future.

Capture.PNG

Congratulations to Lady D for being this week's winner. Now that Butch is gone, I wonder who is gonna be your Vols next coach? Y'all can have McElwain. LOL. Congrats to aTmMom for being overall #1 on week 1(along with kurt) and from week 6 through 11. We'll be happy to take you to lunch or dinner the next time you are in town to pick your brain on how you pick your games. LOL. Is your child still at Texas A&M? I'm no longer a Beach Runner. I ran too much and ruined my next. I have trouble walking. I should be Beach Limper (but please don't change my name, kurt).

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Congratulations to Lady D for being this week's winner. Now that Butch is gone, I wonder who is gonna be your Vols next coach? Y'all can have McElwain. LOL. Congrats to aTmMom for being overall #1 on week 1(along with kurt) and from week 6 through 11. We'll be happy to take you to lunch or dinner the next time you are in town to pick your brain on how you pick your games. LOL. Is your child still at Texas A&M? I'm no longer a Beach Runner. I ran too much and ruined my next. I have trouble walking. I should be Beach Limper (but please don't change my name, kurt).

No thanks, don't want McElwain. UT needs to really take the time to do a decent search for a top notch coach. I've read they want one in place by December 20th which is something to do with early signing day. They have the money to pay for a really good coach. I feel like since Fulmer was fired all of our coaches since then have come from The Island of Misfit Toys.

aTmMom

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Texas

Oh no, she graduated in Dec. 2008, a half a semester early! But, I still love the Aggies! I hope to be in town in July for a week, I missed this year due to emergency surgery, 1 week before we were scheduled to be there. Thank goodness I took out trip insurance. I would love to meet for lunch, not sure I'll tell my secrets though. (It's just luck!) Sorry about your injury! I love sitting on the beach and enjoying the view!

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Sowal Pick'ems Week 12
WELCOME TO SLOPPY POINTS WEEK!
FIRST game Friday.

Texas @ West Virginia
Minnesota @ Northwestern
Virginia +19.5 @ Miami (FL)
Pittsburgh +15.5 @ Virginia Tech
Arizona St @ Oregon St
Georgia Tech @ Duke