• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Caroline Foster

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2018
living in Rosemary Beach
Hi! I'm Caroline Foster, and I'll be living in Rosemary Beach this summer. I'm interested in any jobs you have to offer, and I'll be there officially May 23rd. I am able to send my resume too!

I'll be in the area this weekend, April 14th, if it works better to speak in person! Thanks!

Ivan Samuels

Beach Comber
May 7, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
We own two sunglass shops on 30A called The Lens Bar. One is in Seacrest, next to Rosemary Beach. We would be interested to talk with you when you are in town this weekend. Call me to set up a time.
Regards, Ivan Samuels
ivan@eyeman7.com
Cell 404-384-4826

Renae Currey

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2018
Seagrove Beach
Hi Caroline!

I have a retail position available at Love 30A in Seagrove Beach behind Cowgirl Kitchen and Whiskey Bravo. We are a cruelty free beauty and lifestyle store / salon - Our Instagram is @lovebeauty30a if you want to check out our vibes and merchandise. I would love to talk to you while you are in town this weekend. You can email me at renae@lovebeauty30a.com

Cheers!
Renae

chancedeveroux

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2011
Frost Bites in Seaside has 2 more evening openings for Summer !!! ( which leaves your days open to enjoy the beach!!!)
Great pay, shared tips, hard, fast paced work with a fun crew!!!
If interested , please text 252-822-4262

Kristy Johnston

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2016
Hi! I'm Caroline Foster, and I'll be living in Rosemary Beach this summer. I'm interested in any jobs you have to offer, and I'll be there officially May 23rd. I am able to send my resume too!

I'll be in the area this weekend, April 14th, if it works better to speak in person! Thanks!
Are you still interested in a job? Edward's is hiring in Rosemary Beach for hostess position.