• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
If that's true, then the libel lawsuit that's been filed against you should be a slam dunk.

If you knew what you were talking about or had read the court filings (public records) I have not denied anything.

This thread isn't about me though is it Mark? It's about the firing of Danny Lucas and about a bunch of grown adults, acting like a bunch of petulant children, who didn't get their way, throwing a fit and showing their a$$es!

CartoonMark

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2012
People who cant discern fact from fiction generally speak in euphemisms to downplay whats really going on in Defuniak

It is a quote from Hamlet not a euphemism.
There is no way for anyone to downplay what's going on in DeFuniak.

DEFINITION:
eu·phe·mism [ˈyo͞ofəˌmizəm] NOUN
  1. a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.
quote [kwōt] VERB
  1. repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker. "he quoted a passage from the Psalms"

CartoonMark

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2012
Any regular reader of this forum knows that you belittle anyone that doesn't agree with you. My mother warned me to never get into an intellectual argument with an unarmed person.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Any regular reader of this forum knows that you belittle anyone that doesn't agree with you. My mother warned me to never get into an intellectual argument with an unarmed person.

Actually, you took the first shot with your comment regarding a lawsuit that has nothing to do with this thread.

You made it personal. I dont care who agrees or not...no one is forced to read anything posted here.