• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Events

Beach Fanatic
Dec 16, 2008
Director of Property Management

Opening for full time Director of Property Management to manage daily operations of the commercial maintenance department and supervise maintenance staff.

Manages both daily and preventative maintenance and supervises build-out, renovation and remodel activities for commercial owned properties. Cam License is preferred but not required. Good communication skills (verbal and written). Working knowledge of and ability to perform major plumbing, electrical, dry wall, mechanical, painting and carpentry.

Excellent benefits, including health, dental, 401k and 24 paid days off in first year.

Apply in person, by mail or email to Seaside Community Development Corporation

121 Central Square, 2nd floor (enter next to Pizitz Home & Cottage)

Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 4730, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Email jobs@seasidefl.com or Fax 850-231-6110

Drug-Free Workplace/EOE

Jenny Martin

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Ft walton Beach/Destin
I have relocated to the area from Kentucky and very interested in this job. I have a resume and references. 270-839-0511 I worked for a dentist office for 23 years and also had part time work.

Alglover

Beach Comber
May 13, 2018
Arkansas
Director of Property Management

Opening for full time Director of Property Management to manage daily operations of the commercial maintenance department and supervise maintenance staff.

Manages both daily and preventative maintenance and supervises build-out, renovation and remodel activities for commercial owned properties. Cam License is preferred but not required. Good communication skills (verbal and written). Working knowledge of and ability to perform major plumbing, electrical, dry wall, mechanical, painting and carpentry.

Excellent benefits, including health, dental, 401k and 24 paid days off in first year.

Apply in person, by mail or email to Seaside Community Development Corporation

121 Central Square, 2nd floor (enter next to Pizitz Home & Cottage)

Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 4730, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Email jobs@seasidefl.com or Fax 850-231-6110

Drug-Free Workplace/EOE
Did you fill this position?