• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stevie McInnes

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2009
Sundance Rental Management
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom newly painted home offers a 2 car garage and is located in the subdivision of Driftwood at Sandestin. The interior features an open kitchen, a spacious living room, master suite with private bathroom, 2 good-sized additional bedrooms, an additional full bathroom, and a laundry room with washer/dryer as-is. Outside you'll enjoy a patio with a lake view. Community amenities include garbage services included, a pool, playground area, and neighborhood sidewalks.
HOA rules and regulations apply.
No smoking is permitted.
Small pets may be accepted subject to owner approval with a non-refundable pet fee.
Call today to schedule a viewing (850) 863-3292
Front.jpg

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
This is a lovely home! My family and I are relocating to the area next month and we are searching several properties. Our monthly budget cannot exceed $1550. If this is with in that limit I would LOVE to chat with you about this property! Thank you - You can email me directly at AshleyDanielleJenkins@Gmail.com or reply here as well. - Ashley

Stevie McInnes

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2009
This is a lovely home! My family and I are relocating to the area next month and we are searching several properties. Our monthly budget cannot exceed $1550. If this is with in that limit I would LOVE to chat with you about this property! Thank you - You can email me directly at AshleyDanielleJenkins@Gmail.com or reply here as well. - Ashley
Thanks for your reply! Please contact our office at (850) 863-3292 for more information on all of the amazing properties we have available. We would love to assist you with finding a home.

Stevie McInnes

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2009
I would love more information about this property. I’m very interested in this house, for my kids & I! Please email me at savannahbrand0213@gmail.com, I would love to have this opportunity to rent this beautiful home
Thank you for your reply! I will give your information to the Destin Property Manager. Please feel free to call our office for more information and to schedule a viewing of this property (850) 863-3292