• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dollgirlmimi

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2009
Housekeeper

Immediate opening for housekeeper for my private home in Kelly Plantation. Detail-orientated, organized, and must love to clean! NO AGENCIES PLEASE! Great pay.

Hello:

Is this position still open?? I have may years of experience..really honest and dependable person..please e-mail to dollgirlmimi@yahoo.com to arrange an interview.

Thanks.

Last edited:

vivadjango

Beach Crab
Jan 26, 2015
Hello,
My name is Miryam. I have experience as a housekeeper/caregiver. If your offer is still available, please e-mail me at taguayta@yahoo.com to schedule an interview.
Thank you,
Miryam

klacy96

Beach Comber
May 2, 2014
I do residential cleaning i love to clean and have references. please call me at 8504615737

Josh Lukevich

Beach Crab
May 4, 2013
My name is Josh Lukevich and I was just wanting to touch base with you about the need you may have for someone in housekeeping.

My business is called JAL Cleaning Solutions and we are both licensed and insured. I have 4+ years experience in both vacation and residential cleaning as well as many references.

If the position is still available and you are interested, I'd love to set up a meeting with you.

My cell is 850-502-3166 and email is jalcleaningsolutions@yahoo.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Joshua Lukevich

jenlang0704

Beach Crab
Jun 9, 2015
Family owned and operated company providing cleaning of residential, rental or commercial properties. All of our employees are members of our family, so there is no hassle with a big corporation. The ones providing your service will be in direct contact with you, and always maintain an open line of communication 24/7. You can trust that our prices are competitive and we strive to provide the best service in the area. As the wife of a US Army veteran, I understand the need for great service, provided in a timely fashion, in the most secure way possible. You can trust the service you receive will be just that, and can feel comfortable inviting us into your home!

We also have a handyman on staff for any small repairs or remodeling, as well as a painter for any touch-ups you may need. We can do anything from sweeping floors, to full property management, to home remodels. We are your one-stop shop!!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So call us today and become a part of our little family!![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We can provide referrals to our clients for cleaning and property management.

Here's a link to our Facebook page :)
[/FONT]https://www.facebook.com/BLCleanServ?ref=hl

Thanks!!
Jen
410-926-0830

Aug 23, 2015
Immediate opening for housekeeper for my private home in Kelly Plantation. Detail-orientated, organized, and must love to clean! NO AGENCIES PLEASE! Great pay.
Hello my name is Jessica Cowell and I have a small cleaning business called tiny turtle locally here in Panama City Beach Florida I would love to talk with you further and come help you out with cleaning your home please give me a call at 7 4 0 8 1 5 6 0 9 6 have a great afternoon

Aug 23, 2015
Hello my name is Jessica. I am looking to pick up a regular cleaning job. I have cleaned homes in Kelly plantation before. I have much experience in residential cleaning.
Would love to talk with you further
My # is 740-815-6096
Jessica
Thanks