• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Hi all!

Are there any Sowallers out there who can recommend a reasonably priced lawn care service? Looking for somebody to knock down the grass once a month during the off months and twice a month during the growing season. No need to back. Don't really have much grass as much as we do sand spur grass and weeds, but it needs help. We're in SRB.

Our current service took the money and ran and has quit showing for an easy gig. Time for them to go.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Bump to get this back out there. I posted this a while back and had an offline conversation with a guy named Jason, I believe, about taking care of our yard. Jason, if you are out there, please shoot me a message. We just dumped our old service.

Thanks!

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Hi all!

Are there any Sowallers out there who can recommend a reasonably priced lawn care service? Looking for somebody to knock down the grass once a month during the off months and twice a month during the growing season. No need to back. Don't really have much grass as much as we do sand spur grass and weeds, but it needs help. We're in SRB.

Our current service took the money and ran and has quit showing for an easy gig. Time for them to go.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Rosalio Cid is reliable, reasonable and does a great job. He has done my yard for the last several months, and I am very happy with him. Call 850-520-0293.

Jason Chandler

Beach Comber
Oct 9, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach
I would love to be able to come take a look at your yard. My name is Jason not sure if I have talked to you before. My number is 678-758-5258