• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What's your choice?

• I'd like a Middle Beach Road for South Walton.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I'd like a new connector for Scenic 30A and Hwy 98.

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • I'd like a Seagrove Bypass.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Yes, that is the history. The present however is removing loblolly and slash pines and replanting them with longleaf.

The traffic is not bad enough to warrant taking one of our natural wonders and I can assure you that there are far more people with the same opinion who will happily speak up at BCC meetings and more.

I knew they were planting longleaf on MC's land but didn't know they were doing it in PWSF. I don't really care about an additional cut through but one along the power lines would be nice. I only posted to point out that San Juan was an absolutely terrible idea and I am sure there are far more people with the same opinion who will happily speak up at a BCC meeting and more.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Heck with all that. Just make 30-A and all connectors toll roads, $1 annually for locals and confiscatory for any others to come and go. Build parking lots in Freeport, Inlet Beach and SRB for tourists. Then let Uber, shuttles and taxis take care of the rest.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I knew they were planting longleaf on MC's land but didn't know they were doing it in PWSF. I don't really care about an additional cut through but one along the power lines would be nice. I only posted to point out that San Juan was an absolutely terrible idea and I am sure there are far more people with the same opinion who will happily speak up at a BCC meeting and more.

I get that you're an elitist, but there are far more people concerned about dividing the forest than there are residents of San Juan.

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Your words:

Pay to park in Seaside?

First line of post:

I've posted about 100 times to your 21,000+ and you can quote a tongue in cheek quote of mine from 3+ years ago. That isn't creepy AT ALL.

I'm not getting into an Internet pissing contest with you. A major cut through in a residential neighborhood is still a comically bad idea.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I've posted about 100 times to your 21,000+ and you can quote a tongue in cheek quote of mine from 3+ years ago. That isn't creepy AT ALL.

I'm not getting into an Internet pissing contest with you. A major cut through in a residential neighborhood is still a comically bad idea.

I was pointing out how selfish your point of view is. Also it's called a search function, calm down.

I specifically chose my home in a subdivision that wouldn't be subject to this type of thing. I made sure there were no zoning bombs on vacant lots waiting to rear their ugly heads.

Would you like to see the original plat of your neighborhood? Santa Clara makes more sense as it has an 80 foot ROW owned by the county. San Juan is only 60 feet.