• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Red Dawg I

Beach Lover
Dec 16, 2013
DFS
May have made this too easy for everyone this week. ;)

I appreciate you taking your time to do this for our fun. First week is usually easy pickins. Don't worry we are just happy to have Pick Em's again this year.

Roll Tide!

Week 1 2015 SoWal Pick'ems

Thursday
North Carolina @ South Carolina

Friday
Washington @ #23 Boise State

Saturday
#21 Stanford @ Northwestern
BYU @ Nebraska
Penn St. @ Temple
UTEP @ #18 Arkansas
Louisville @ #6 Auburn
Florida A & M @ South Florida
#15 Arizona St. @ Texas A & M
Louisiana Lafayette @ Kentucky
Texas @ #11 Notre Dame
#20 Wisconsin @ Alabama
Mississippi State @ Southern Miss
Troy @ NC State
Northern Iowa at Iowa St.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I appreciate you taking your time to do this for our fun. First week is usually easy pickins. Don't worry we are just happy to have Pick Em's again this year.

Roll Tide!

Worried about doing the spreadsheet results week to week though. Not good with spreadsheets. And I'm going to have to be helping my mom for the next few weeks as she is moving the end of the month so I'm going to have to be over at her apartment quite a bit the next few weeks helping her pack stuff. So I have to find time to pick the games and post results around that. So everyone bear with me.

All 15 of us picked Boise State, Arkansas, South Florida, Alabama, Mississippi State, and NC State. The game with most differing picks was 9 for Texas A&M and 6 for Arizona State.

EDIT: Lady D pointed out that I forgot Murray. So we have 16 players. His picks are always the home game unless Georgia is the visitor. So we all didn't pick Mississippi State. Thanks, Lady D. You're great at noticing errors.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Will try to sit late tomorrow afternoon/evening and check everyone's picks and put them in a spreadsheet and get them posted on here. Road for over 9 hours today coming home from the beach and I'm very tired.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Congrats to Murray Balkcom for 13 correct picks this week and the week 1 lead. If this is not formatted right or entered right Cnestg8r or Beach Runner let me know. Not spreadsheet savvy at all. Won't be able to correct it later. Thanks.

upload_2015-9-6_19-16-3.png