• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
pa250065_s.jpg

Cougar on the Prowl

pa250071_s.jpg

pa250046_s.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Noche de los muertos costume party. all I can say is that it was the party of the year for me. the most funn I've had in ages and ages. I absolutely cannot wait until next year and will be researching my costume until then!!! there were some awesome costumes... will ferrell, tom and katie, sarah palin, joe the plumber, a peacock, a cow, cruella de ville (dragging a stuffed dalmation puppy on a leash), sparta, dr feel good with blow up doll (dancing together), malibu beach barbie still in the box, tons of massive afros, the Dude with white russian, witches and ghouls and vampires and some really great old dead people (ghosts I guess). father time and mother nature, cheeseburger and fries, pirates, sexy sexy sexy men and women of all kinds such as vikings, policewoman, dark angel, etc. very creative all! can't wait to see all the photos....

Caliza pool is so beautiful. I cannot imagine any better venue for such a party - DJ Harry gave us such music we could not stop. and John R as always was behind the scenes making it all perfect.

Don't think I've been to Noche at Alys Beach since this post! Anyone planning their costume for this local Halloween party?