• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Wow I was there last week..love walking to happy hour.....all Apps where 5.00€
Think restaurant owner has other restaurants in Mississippi. They really need to trim all bushes on 30A and 83....cut them at night. Pay the fine...have a very successful business restaurant on 30A.....

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
That buffer was part of the compromise for Redfish to be built.

The Bowery was the owners first restaurant.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Wow I was there last week..love walking to happy hour.....all Apps where 5.00€
Think restaurant owner has other restaurants in Mississippi. They really need to trim all bushes on 30A and 83....cut them at night. Pay the fine...have a very successful business restaurant on 30A.....
Those aren't bushes they are trees.
Please do not blame trees. Or suggest to anyone to cut them, especially if not permitted.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
That buffer was part of the compromise for Redfish to be built.

The Bowery was the owners first restaurant.

The Williams family from Destin completed an entire redesign of this restaurant space (formerly First Note) when they opened The Bowery May 2014, with a lot of custom touches such as the bar... and just recently completed the upstairs section for special events and music. The concept was a good one, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a special bar with lots of special cocktails/booze. They brought in a lot of music entertainment. Sorry to see this place go. The lunch was very good, though I never made it to dinner - but heard some good reviews. See thread when restaurant was first announced.

140410-bowery-021-jpg.35969

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Rumor has it Stinky's owners bought it......
Hope that's true!

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Truly sorry to see the Williams family and the Bowery leave. But if it's really true that Jim Richard bought it, that could be terrific.