• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JT853

Beach Crab
Oct 8, 2015
Available November 1. Very clean and well-maintained by local owner/neighbor. Unfurnished. Has W/D, 2-car garage, large screen porch overlooking canal, dock, lots of storage. Non-smokers, no pets. References and credit check required. Ricker Avenue location, just minutes to Choctawhatchee Bay by water and to 30A. Rent is $1600/month plus deposit. Email j_taylor@mchsi.com for more details.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 204

Clarise

Beach Crab
Oct 9, 2015
Available November 1. Very clean and well-maintained by local owner/neighbor. Unfurnished. Has W/D, 2-car garage, large screen porch overlooking canal, dock, lots of storage. Non-smokers, no pets. References and credit check required. Ricker Avenue location, just minutes to Choctawhatchee Bay by water and to 30A. Rent is $1600/month plus deposit. Email j_taylor@mchsi.com for more details.
I am Very interested and would put a deposit down this week .. the only thing is I have a bird..didn't know if that would be an issue. I would love to look at it today if possible. Thank you Judi
Very interested..Could give you a deposit this week if it is a good fit. We have Great references and we will take Very good care of your property. The only issue is I do have a bird..would that be a problem? I would love to look at the property today if possible. My email is gclarise@gmail.com Thank you so much.