• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kenny Frey

Beach Crab
Jul 28, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom home to rent 12-18 months in the Santa Rosa Beach area. Just wife and I. No kids, but a dog. Would take care of your home as if it were ours. Flexible and can move quickly.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I have a four bedroom/two and a half bath home with bay access, a dock, boat lift and waver under davit. The kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances. Also includes a two-vehicle carport and a 500 square foot Florida room. A storage shed of 150 square feet has plenty of room for lawn tools, bike and other items. I amean seeking God $3,200/month with a one year lease. If you are interested, please leave your phone number. I have many pics of the home if you are interested.

Kenny Frey

Beach Crab
Jul 28, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have a four bedroom/two and a half bath home with bay access, a dock, boat lift and waver under davit. The kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances. Also includes a two-vehicle carport and a 500 square foot Florida room. A storage shed of 150 square feet has plenty of room for lawn tools, bike and other items. I amean seeking God $3,200/month with a one year lease. If you are interested, please leave your phone number. I have many pics of the home if you are interested.

Sounds like an ideal place. I don't believe we want to pay North of $2,500. Thanks for sharing your place with us.

Kenny Frey

Beach Crab
Jul 28, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Sounds like an ideal place. I don't believe we want to pay North of $2,500. Thanks for sharing your place with us.

DebbieJames

Beach Lover
Feb 20, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom home to rent 12-18 months in the Santa Rosa Beach area. Just wife and I. No kids, but a dog. Would take care of your home as if it were ours. Flexible and can move quickly.

I have a client with a 3/2.5 and 2-car garage Townhouse in Prominence. Pet friendly. $2,500 month. Call me at 850-450-2000. Thanks,