• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jcpd2

Beach Lover
Aug 31, 2008
Coming home tonight, I saw at least six vehicles parked halfway or more on the path by Local Catch. Does WCSD enforce the violations anymore? Any vehicle exiting their parking lot will have their vision blocked for oncoming eastbound traffic.

sharon davis

Beach Comber
May 5, 2016
Inlet Beach
It happens all the time where Goatfeathers is in Seagrove. Cars all lined up on the sidewalk. I have yet to see any of WCSO pass out citations. It forces bikes and walkers into the road. They are probably wary of passing out tickets to tourists, they may not come back!!! It's pathetic and unsafe.

sharon davis

Beach Comber
May 5, 2016
Inlet Beach
Yes in a perfect world you are right. These business owners are concerned with one thing and that's money. They could care less where the customers park.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
Yes in a perfect world you are right. These business owners are concerned with one thing and that's money. They could care less where the customers park.
That's not true. Maybe if a business is hamstrung and doesn't have enough parking they might ignore it but most have enough parking and I bet want to be good neighbors and care about safety.

Sun Chaser

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2015
Miramar Beach
If you are local, then you know enforcement does not begin until September. That's when you see the WCSO cars stopping all the locals along 98.. If it's Summer, its a free for all.