• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
They really need to work on their website so we can check out the menu, hours, and music. Right now, it still links to the old Pandora's.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Some bad reports on YELP....saying fried shrimp way over priced for neighborhood. Shrimp basket at Huricane only way to fly...

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Some bad reports on YELP....saying fried shrimp way over priced for neighborhood. Shrimp basket at Huricane only way to fly...
There is one review on yelp - is that from you?
AJ’s Grayton Beach - Santa Rosa Beach, FL

There are few places in SoWal that aren't expensive - Hurricanes is a cool little place and may be cheaper I don't know I have learned not to look at prices around here. And at Hurricanes I have found the food quality to be inconsistent so I don't go there.

Maybe we should do a per price shrimp comparison among local restaurants and grade the quality. Jeez though that would take as much time as catching them and frying them. I'll just order another beer.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Great sushi. And just had a wonderful burger with fries. We've enjoyed lunch and dinner over the last week. You'll find what you like here. It's a very casual experience here from decor to menu, and with a range of pricing from reasonable lunch baskets to more expensive steaks and sushi. Lunch and sushi specials daily, and happy hour is 11am til 6pm.

It's a fun place for a group for dinner or cocktails. And nice to have a more casual spot to meet friends and hang out. We met Sushi Steve last night and he's an aeronautical engineer from Chicago who knows his fish.

170323-ajs-grayton-002-sowal-2000.jpg

170323-ajs-grayton-006-sowal-2000.jpg