• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BSDS71

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2014
We are returning for our 2nd trip to 30A, staying in BMB area and are really looking forward to the amazing food. We wanted to try some different restaurants than we visited last trip and will probably return to a couple favorites. The only slight issue we might have are our 3 adorable but young children. 8,4, and 14 months. I was hoping I could get suggestions for some good food but appropriate to bring children (especially babies) to without annoying other diners.
Our previous trip we ate at:
The Bay, Chanticleer, Christiano's-which we plan on returning to all
Local Catch, Bud and Alley's, Grayton Beach Bar and Grill, Pizza By The Sea, The Red Bar, all were delicious but want to try different.
Is Whiskey Bravo and Café Thirty A family friendly? I know there are a lot of spots in Seaside we would like to try, but long waits wont really work for us. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
Whiskey Bravo = OK
Café Thirty A not OK - a bit pricey and children are expected to be well behaved (not that yours aren't)
Great Southern (Seaside)- OK
Cowgirl Kitchen (Seagrove)- a must for breakfast/lunch

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
New Aj's in Grayton Beach
Nick's in Blue Mountain Beach
Angelina's in Seagrove
Shades in Inlet
Pizza Bar in Seaside
98 BBQ in Santa Rosa Beach
Anywhere in Baytowne

BSDS71

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions! What about Surf Hut in Miramar Beach or Louis Louis?

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Whiskey Bravo = OK
Café Thirty A not OK - a bit pricey and children are expected to be well behaved (not that yours aren't)
Great Southern (Seaside)- OK
Cowgirl Kitchen (Seagrove)- a must for breakfast/lunch
+1 for Cowgirl Kitchen!

Akarin

Beach Lover
Mar 5, 2012
Eastern Lake
akarin.com
Go to the Hub. Very kid friendly. Food is good but won't be foodie amazing. However the atmosphere is good for both kids and adults.

LazyDaze

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2009
Steamboat Grill 30a in Seagrove has a great kids menu and is very kid friendly! Live music out on the porch on Wednesday and Friday evenings that kids always love!