• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TerrellO81

Beach Comber
Nov 19, 2014
Master Bedroom, Private Bathroom right off 30A in Blue Mountain Beach. The home is on the market so it would be month to month, but I do not expect it to sell anytime soon. You would have one roommate, I'd expect the home to be kept clean. I will need to meet you in person and do a background check. This home is very nice, you are getting great value for the price. All utilities, cable, internet, included.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Master Bedroom, Private Bathroom right off 30A in Blue Mountain Beach. The home is on the market so it would be month to month, but I do not expect it to sell anytime soon. You would have one roommate, I'd expect the home to be kept clean. I will need to meet you in person and do a background check. This home is very nice, you are getting great value for the price. All utilities, cable, internet, included.
Hello, I need a place to live for a few months starting April 1 while I am having a cottage built in BlueMountain Beach.
I am a mature woman non-smoker no pets thank you

Ajust

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2016
HI there! This sounds perfect for me. I live in Seagrove and we are renovating our home. We are looking for a place March 5-April 5th. Please let me know availability and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Annagrace

Beach Crab
May 1, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, wondering if this home will be available during the summer months? thanks!

Celeste Casey

Beach Crab
Jun 22, 2017
Santa Rosa
Is this still available?

Beachseeker3

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2005
Is this unit still
Available? very interested.
Contact Ljade14@yahoo.com