• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alicia

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2015
Hello there! I am a nanny seeking a position with a new family. I have a profile on Care.com and have great childcare experience accompanied with two bachelor's degrees in elementary and special education (LBD). I am highly devoted and reliable hoping to find a family to be apart of. My ideal schedule would be weekdays M-Th or Fri between 8am-4:00pm. I realize each families needs are different and these times are just being given as a general guideline for what schedule I am trying to create. I have a six year old son who attends Bay Elementary and he is an active member at Boys and Girls Club, so his childcare is taken care of. If I may interest you please feel free to email me at hopefuldreamer28@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to send my resume and to discuss what your needs are! Please email me if you would like me to send you a link to my profile on Care.com as it provides more detail of my experience and education. Thank you.