• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AirRocker

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2011
I have a Vizio 65" 4K Smart TV that I'm selling. The model number is M65-C1. I paid $1,350 for it in January of 2016 at Best Buy. The TV looks fantastic... but there is an issue with the backlight. It is not noticeable at all when watching normal programming... but can be seen when a solid color is on the entire screen (such as the blue background in the Pandora app). Due to this issue, I'm only asking $250. Must pick up in SRB... and it's big. Will need a minivan, large SUV, or pickup.

AirRocker

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2011
Hey bob - When a solid color is on screen, there is an area of the screen that is darker than the surrounding areas. See the attached photo.

But I must reiterate... you can only see this when the background is one solid color. The TV looks great and absolutely normal at all other times (during TV shows, movies, video games, etc.).

Attachments

• IMG_5647.jpeg
    IMG_5647.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 95

sun sand and sea life

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2012
I have a Vizio 65" 4K Smart TV that I'm selling. The model number is M65-C1. I paid $1,350 for it in January of 2016 at Best Buy. The TV looks fantastic... but there is an issue with the backlight. It is not noticeable at all when watching normal programming... but can be seen when a solid color is on the entire screen (such as the blue background in the Pandora app). Due to this issue, I'm only asking $250. Must pick up in SRB... and it's big. Will need a minivan, large SUV, or pickup.
am interested...pls msg with tel #