• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
If so contact Michael Ferguson on Facebook...He wrote 'This is the phone I found buried under water and under sand today. Only the waterproof strap was exposed. I unearthed it and am charging it now but it asks for a pass code. If any of my Florida friends want to put this on sowal or elsewhere, maybe we can find the rightful owner. I am always in search of treasures down there, and swam w a sea turtle today. This looks like a female teen phone bc of the image, but could be a mom's phone w her daughters as the screen saver. I'd like to get it back to her. She must be heart-broken without her phone. Years ago I found a wallet filled w money and valuables and found the out-of-state owner of it. Any help would be appreciated. The image on the phone makes me think of my daughter."

20882516_10213045902837223_413928872227374679_n.jpg

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
It would be worthwhile to report it to WCSO and Code Enforcement and TDC Beach Ambassadors. All of those people are really good about helping people reconnect with valuables. I was going to suggest this to Michael Ferguson, but I don't find him on FB with this picture on his timeline.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
It would be worthwhile to report it to WCSO and Code Enforcement and TDC Beach Ambassadors. All of those people are really good about helping people reconnect with valuables. I was going to suggest this to Michael Ferguson, but I don't find him on FB with this picture on his timeline.

Here is the link to his page...

www.facebook.com/michael.ferguson.775823

GypsyJamie

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2015
You can try and use Siri. Even if the phone is locked, you can ask Siri to call mom or dad or home, etc. Hopefully that feature is not locked. Usually if it is, they will lock the phone done and it will say that the phone has been reported missing and to please call this number. I have tracked down many a phone owners through Siri.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
You can try and use Siri. Even if the phone is locked, you can ask Siri to call mom or dad or home, etc. Hopefully that feature is not locked. Usually if it is, they will lock the phone done and it will say that the phone has been reported missing and to please call this number. I have tracked down many a phone owners through Siri.
Wow, you have great info. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Totally cool as I (and I'm sure others) had no clue!

:bow: