• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
I love Freeport! If it watn't for Freeport I'd have to drive through Pantymaw City or Destin to get in and outta here.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
And by Freeport coming I mean the orgasmic splendor of franchises, strip malls, and homogenized American anywhere. :dunno:

The capitalist racetrack between the bridge and I10 goes vroom vroom vroom!

Waffle House, McDonalds and Dairy Queen starting their engines.

Any guesses on how long before we see a store which sells nothing but socks? A subdivision with a lazy river? Holiday Inn Express? Mercedes or Lexus Dealer? The world's largest outlet mall? New Jin Jin 331?
Hate Jin Jin SOWAL needs real takeout Chinese...please...

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
They need a whole string of restaurants serving Chinese food because 10 minutes after you're done eating, you're hungry again.

gumby

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2010
Up the Creek
We moved to Freeport at the beginning of this year. We still own our property in So Wal. I sure am love`n the quietness of Freeport verses the over crowdedness of So Wal. Probably helps we bought on the river, not to many places available. As of now, I`ll take Freeport over SoWal.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I like Sowal, Seaside, Grayton, gulf plce, Rosemary, all of it.. It will always be beautiful, and above all you have lots to do within walking or biking distance. It will never be too loud, crowded, busy, or congested for me. I would be bored out of my mind living in Freeport.