• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
This is most likely the worst of what has happened. I have many public records request in to Sidney but was told by her all the dirt delivered was spoil dirt. I even told her I had pictures. It is a shame when a citizen like me has to hire someone to follow county delivery trucks to get the truth. I even have pictures of ashphalt that was delivered to a D2 resident. So if anyone wants Free dirt call Commissioner Jones . Does she think dirt equals votes.? Stay tuned the best is yet to come. You just can not make this up. The employees and citizens deserve better.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Guess they have the same “Dirt” problem in Holmes County.

Letter To Editor

Dear Editor,

Thought the dirt policy was settled years ago. Under no circumstances should Holmes County deliver even one grain of dirt to anyone. There are companies that do that and they employ workers, pay taxes ect. Holmes County does it for free using tax payer dollars to pay employees, buy fuel, trucks, etc. There’s enough wasted tax dollars. Don’t add to it.

Dick Basht

Bonifay