• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Some folk say that I'm a bit daft for flying a rather pricey drone at night, but truth be told you can see it better at night than you can during the day. Besides...you can't get cool shots like this during the day!
Kurt...1200 ISO / 8 second shutter. They are a little noisy due to the high ISO, but it was the only way I could get ground detail. Unfortunately, it was at the expense of the moon being too bright, but that's OK!

13 small.jpg 14 small.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Some folk say that I'm a bit daft for flying a rather pricey drone at night, but truth be told you can see it better at night than you can during the day. Besides...you can't get cool shots like this during the day!
Kurt...1200 ISO / 8 second shutter. They are a little noisy due to the high ISO, but it was the only way I could get ground detail. Unfortunately, it was at the expense of the moon being too bright, but that's OK!

View attachment 69104 View attachment 69105

When and where? Love...

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Last night (1/3) at the Gulfview Heights access in SRB in front of my house. Fingertips were hurting by the time I was done. Only way to guarantee a clear one was to put a grid on the screen and lay it against a light on the ground. If the light didn't move from the start to the finish, it would most likely be good. I probably took 30 shots, and these were the only two good ones. I did it about 8:00 before the wind kicked up...