• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
I’m currently looking for someone to rent the Master Suite in my home for the summer in Grove by the Sea in Old Seagrove. The Master Suite has a private entrance and bath and is partially furnished. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people - both visitors and locals - have shared the property with me. Over the last few years most of my tenants have been 20 or 30-something women.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove. The property is a 3br/2b Main House (where I live full time) with a detached 1br/1b Guest House which is currently rented.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. No smoking or pets.

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance: $800/mo, util+cable+wifi included, no deposit, no lease.

Rick Smith 850.534.0127

Is this still available? I’m interested 850-399-0497

LaDeana Richardson

Beach Crab
May 25, 2018
Alabama
This sounds perfect for what we are needing. My husband is actually in the area looking for something like this. Is it still available? If so, he could come look at it tomorrow.