• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
I am in search of someone with good office and organization skills to assist me in the day to day duties of running an office and light bookkeeping. Also needs to have some retail management experience.

What I'm looking for in an ideal candidate:
  • Professional
  • Friendly
  • Maintain good relationships with Vendors
  • Assist in daily inventory ordering
  • Self confident and ability to make decisions
  • Ability to schedule staff
  • POS management
  • Respond/React to retail customer issues
  • Flexible work schedule
  • Team Player
  • No drama
This is a full time position during peak months, but will be part time in the off season. Pay is commensurate with experience. To get more information and schedule an interview reply to this post with resume and any other pertinent information. Position is on the East end of 30A.

Lorie Pate

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2012
Hi!
I would be very interested in meeting with you regarding this position if not filled yet. I have several years of running and managing a store from opening to closing procedures. I have lived in the area for over 7 years and can provide references.

If you find that I am qualified please call me at(850) 687-9444.
I haven’t changed my address but I live inSanta Rosa Beach.

Have a wonderful day!!

Thank you,
Lorie

Attachments

• Lorie Resume- PM.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 74

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
I am in search of someone with good office and organization skills to assist me in the day to day duties of running an office and light bookkeeping. Also needs to have some retail management experience.

What I'm looking for in an ideal candidate:
  • Professional
  • Friendly
  • Maintain good relationships with Vendors
  • Assist in daily inventory ordering
  • Self confident and ability to make decisions
  • Ability to schedule staff
  • POS management
  • Respond/React to retail customer issues
  • Flexible work schedule
  • Team Player
  • No drama
This is a full time position during peak months, but will be part time in the off season. Pay is commensurate with experience. To get more information and schedule an interview reply to this post with resume and any other pertinent information. Position is on the East end of 30A.

I am interested in speaking with you regarding this position. I have many years of experience in office and retail. I am very dependable and can work with no supervision. Also a team player. I am looking for part time but understand the need for additional hours. I am doing that now. I live in Seagrove. I would rather not attach my resume if you don't mind however I would love to email it to you.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank You,

Karol
678-480-3448

Last edited: